Author

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A young woman burned her hand on a gel candle and ended up with an enormous blister on her hand. When her parents went to pop it, things got really messy…

Watch as the parents pop the painful blister, and a strange ooze pours out of it that can only be described as grotesque.

Leave a comment...

Want more stuff like this?

Add your email and your name and we'll send you the most interesting stories we get our hands on!

or

Sign-up with Facebook

By submitting above you agree to the TellMeNow privacy policy.