One of the most popular items on the menu at KFC is their coleslaw, which is made from a top secret recipe. No one outside of the company knew how to make this delicious coleslaw: until now.
An employee has leaked the secret recipe, and it’s surprisingly simple! All you need to do is take a medium cabbage and remove the outer layer and core before chopping it into small pieces. Here’s what you’ll need for the special sauce:
- half a cup of mayo
- a third of a cup of sugar
- half a teaspoon of salt
- a bit of black pepper
- quarter of a cup of milk
- a quarter of a cup of buttermilk
- two tablespoons of finely-chopped onion
- one and a half teaspoons of vinegar
- one and a half tablespoons of lemon juice
Mix these ingredients up until they’re nice and incorporated. Then just let it sit in the fridge over night, and you’ll have some delicious KFC coleslaw for your whole family to enjoy!