Since he first took office, Obama has spent every Christmas in Hawaii at a luxury mansion. Next year, he has revealed that he will be breaking tradition to spend his final Christmas at the White House, and many were questioning whether Obama would choose to spend this holiday there as well.
According to The White House, however, Obama has just announced that this year he will be spending Christmas in Hawaii for his final time as president. Despite the fact that most Americans can’t even afford to take a vacation at all, Obama will once again be renting the home in his favorite Kailua beach neighborhood where he stayed last year.
An exact replica of the White House fence will once again be flown out to the estate, which will undoubtedly cost taxpayers some serious dollars.
Here is a copy of the itinerary for Obama’s “holiday vacation” in Hawaii:
– Morning workout at the Semper Fit Center
– Golf at the Kaneohe Klipper golf course
– Golf at the Mid-Pacific Country Club
– Dinner at Alan Wong’s Restaurant
– Dinner at Nobu Waikiki
– Dinner at Morimoto Waikiki
– Visit Punchbowl Cemetery
– Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay
– Visit troops at Anderson Hall MCBH on Christmas
– New Year’s Eve: Traditional talent show at home
– Bowling at K-Bay Lanes at MCBH
– Basketball at MCBH
– BBQ on the North Shore
– Picnic and Swimming at Bellows Beach
– Shave Ice at Island Snow in Kailua
– Hike a local trail
It’s sickening that Obama is once again taking a luxury vacation while millions of Americans are struggling to survive…
What do you think about Obama’s Christmas plans? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.