Donald Trump wants to stamp out radical Islamic terrorism. He has no interest in denying law-abiding Muslims their rights. Unfortunately, it is easy for the left to see Trump’s vigilance against radical Islam as a slam on all of it. After all, the left is famous for saying people who want enforcement of immigration laws are “anti-immigrant.”
That simply is not true. It is about following the law. As for radical Islam, it is not going to go away with “Please.”
Trump’s plan is to block terrorists coming into the country. There is nothing wrong with that and Khan should know better.
Ray Starmann, a former U.S. Army Intelligence officer and veteran of the Gulf War has written an open letter to Khizr Khan. Here are some key passages:
- Your religion of peace, Islam, is anything but that in 2016. That is a fact that is confirmed every time a Muslim shoots, bombs, beheads and tortures innocent men, women and children. This does not mean that every Muslim is a terrorist, but most terrorists, sir, are indeed Muslims.
- Groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda have one goal, the complete destruction of the Judeo-Christian culture, our religions and our way of life.
- Do you think Americans are stupid? While the left lives in a dream world, the right does not. Mr. Trump understands the threat to his nation and the threat, sir, is not from Swedish Lutherans named Anna and Lars. The threat, sir, is from radical Islam.
- You attacked Mr. Trump in front of a worldwide audience, yet you can’t understand the fact that he defends himself against attacks from you, Hillary Clinton and the left. What else is one to do sir?
- Radical Islam is the enemy of everyone on this planet who believes in freedom and justice. Until it is destroyed, this nation must protect itself from enemies both foreign and domestic.
Pretty powerful stuff. You can read the entire letter here. It needs to be clear that Donald Trump’s concern is for the safety and well being of this country. Facts don’t care about somebody’s feelings.
Share this to spread Ray’s Message!