life

Author

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Eating insanely hot peppers seems to be the current dumb craze. While it might sound funny, it can cause serious health problems.

We already showed you two teen girls who ate the world’s hottest pepper. One ended up having an asthma attack from it. They both ended up getting sick.

Now, we bring you the boy version of it. The boys in the video below were completely unprepared. They didn’t have anything to drink. They also didn’t have chocolate or any sweets to try to balance out the spiciness.

I guess parents need to add eating insanely hot peppers to the list of things to warn their children not to do!

Please share this if you already know not to do this!

H/T: Vidmax

Leave a comment...

Want more stuff like this?

Add your email and your name and we'll send you the most interesting stories we get our hands on!

or

Sign-up with Facebook

By submitting above you agree to the TellMeNow privacy policy.