After a doozy of a rally in Packer country, Green Bay, Wisconsin, Donald Trump heads to Colorado Springs, Colorado for a rally this afternoon.
Trump unveiled his brand new ethics reform plan where he intends to “drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.” by gutting political corruption spearheaded by Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.
In Green Bay, Trump targeted Clinton, “If we let the Clinton Cartel run this government, history will record that 2017 was the year America lost its independence. We will not let that happen. It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.”
I expect him to further elaborate on his five main ethics reform planks which include:
- Reinstating a five-year ban on executive branch officials who lobby the government after leaving service
- Instituting a five-year lobbying ban on former members of Congress and their staff
- Expanding the definition of lobbying to close loopholes
- Issuing lifetime lobbying ban for senior executive branch officials on the behalf of foreign governments
- Ask Congress to pass campaign finance reform that prevents foreign lobbyists from influencing American elections through fundraising
Watch Trump’s rally in Colorado:
SHARE with your friends and family to let them hear and see Donald Trump in person!