Donald Trump has released an ethics reform plan that is receiving wide praise including a United States Senator who until now, has opposed Trump!
The 5 points break out simply:
- 5 year ban on lobbying by former executive branch employees
- Ask Congress to implant their own ban on former members and their staff.
- Expand the definition of lobbyist to close loopholes currently being used to circumvent regulations.
- Lifetime ban on senior executive branch officials from engaging in foreign lobbying
- A ban on foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.
The proposal was widely praised. Even Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse, an outspoken critic of Donald Trump has praised it:
— Ben Sasse (@BenSasse) October 18, 2016
This is great news! Washington DC seriously needs to be cleaned up. Starting with lobbyists is the best way to start attacking the corruption in that town.
Share this with others and let them know that Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate who says they really want to root out DC corruption!