George Michael’s sudden death on Christmas Day shocked his fans throughout the world. There were many questions regarding what killed the singer whose career spanned decades. Now, we know the cause.
George Michael battled addiction, so many made the assumption that he died of an overdose. George’s boyfriend tweeted that suicide was a possible factor.
They all were wrong.
A coroner’s report states the Wham! singer died of natural causes. The singer had heart disease and a fatty liver and this is ultimately what killed him. There will be no further investigation into his death as you can see in the video below.
Hopefully this can give some closure to his family, friends, and fans. He may be gone, but we will always have his music.
I like to remember him as the young lead singer of Wham! wearing the “Choose Life” shirt that you can see in the video below.
Share this if you hope this brings his family some closure.
H/T: Daily Mail