politics

Author

Thursday, March 9, 2017

We asked you whether or not you thought Obama tapped Donald Trump’s phone, and you responded.

As of this writing, we’ve had 2,399 voters take the poll. And of those 2,399, 96% voted “Yes! He did it to disgrace our president!” While the other 4% voted “No. Obama is telling the truth.”

But not only did you vote, you also made your opinion heard!

Here are some of the top comments!

You didn’t get to vote? Don’t worry, you still can!

Share with your friends and family and ask them what they think!

Leave a comment...

Want more stuff like this?

Add your email and your name and we'll send you the most interesting stories we get our hands on!

or

Sign-up with Facebook

By submitting above you agree to the TellMeNow privacy policy.