When 23-year-old Rodney Colley got out of the shower recently, he noticed something very strange under his arm…
The odd mark resembled a “diaper rash,” and he originally assumed it was caused by soap. However, when the rash got worse the next morning, Rodney got scared.
“I got out of the shower on Monday morning and it felt like my armpit was on fire,” Rodney recounted, according to American Overlook. “So I looked in the mirror and sure enough the skin around it started scabbing.”
Eventually, Rodney realized his deodorant was giving him a chemical burn on his skin. He had been using Old Spice brand deodorants for years, but he had only just started trying their Pure Sport High Endurance product.
Needless to say, he will not be using this product again. If you’ve been using it, go to your doctor immediately and throw the cursed deodorant away!