Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I love scented candles. A fresh scent can really help lighten my mood. You don’t really think of them as needing instructions, but they do.

Some candles can emit soot as they burn. This can be inhaled and cause some breathing issues or problems with your sinuses.

As you can see in the video below, the inside of this baby’s nose was covered in soot when his mom burned a candle for six hours. Apparently, you should only have them burn for three hours at a time.

Trimming the wick can also help alleviate this problem.

Do you use scented candles? How long do you let them burn for?

Leave a comment...

Want more stuff like this?

Add your email and your name and we'll send you the most interesting stories we get our hands on!


Sign-up with Facebook

By submitting above you agree to the TellMeNow privacy policy.