Mark Dice took to the streets of Venice Beach, California, just days ahead of the 15th Anniversary of the September 11th attack.
He asked a number of Americans very simple questions:
- What was the name of the terrorist organization run by Osama bin Laden?
- What was the name of the terrorist leader behind the 9-11 attacks?
- What country were most of the terrorists from who committed the attack?
- What year did the 9-11 attacks happen?
- What did the terror attacks of 9-11 start?
- What other building besides the Twin Towers got hit on 9-11?
- What were the targets of the 9-11 attacks?
At one point Dice got so frustrated he even tried to walk them through the answer and they still couldn’t get it.
The stupidity of these people is extremely hard to watch:
These people are literal zombies. They have absolutely no clue about one of the most horrific terrorist attacks in our lifetime.
What’s even scarier than these people’s utter ignorance and lack of world events is the fact that they will most likely vote this November.
This is just another reason why Democracy is an absolute failure. Our founders created a very restrictive Republic for a reason. They abhorred Democracy.
Thomas Jefferson denounced it when he said, “Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.”
Ben Franklin is even famously quoted on the last day of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 saying, “A Republic, if you can keep it.”
He’s right we must work to keep our American Republic and fend off the attacks that come in the form of “Democracy.”
Share to WARN others of the Complete Ignorance of American Voters!