During the debate Chris Wallace asked one of the best questions of the night regarding Pay to Play and he caught Hillary Clinton in her biggest lie of the night!
She said, “Everything I did as Secretary of State was in furtherance of our country’s interest and our values. The State Department’s said that and I think that has been proven…”
However, it has not been proven. In fact, it’s been the exact opposite. WikiLeaks has exposed her Pay to Play showing the Clinton Foundation received large sums of money in exchange for favors from the United States government — specifically the State Department.
In fact, RedState reported:
At least a dozen companies forked over “as much as $16 million.” At least four of the lobbyists they hired are “Hillblazers,” the Clinton campaign’s name for major Clinton campaign fundraisers who have raised $100,000 or more for her current presidential campaign. Two of the four also raised funds for Clinton’s unsuccessful 2008 presidential bid.
The report continued:
The donors to the Clinton foundation who also used Clinton-connected lobbyists at Hillary’s Department of State include:
- Microsoft, which gave between $1 million and $5 million to the foundations, as it lobbied for visa issues, protection of critical infrastructure and cybersecurity, software industry licensing and government procurement.
- Pfizer, which between $1 million and $5 million to the foundation, while lobbying for such issues as intellectual property rights overseas and issues related to medicines in Turkey and India.
- ExxonMobil, which gave the foundation between $1 million and $5 million. The company lobbied the Department of State for issues involving hydraulic fracturing, popularly known as fracking, oil sands and other provisions.
- The Northeast Maglev, which gave as much as $100,000 while lobbying the Department of State to help provide support for high-speed, magnetic levitation rail service in the U.S.
- Mexico TV network Azteca and its affiliates gave as much as $375,000 while lobbying for U.S. business opportunities, an education initiative involving students from the U.S., Mexico and Latin America, and other causes.
And Donald Trump called her out on the lie. Calling the Clinton Foundation a “criminal enterprise.”
He even challenged her to give back the money she has taken from foreign entities in exchange for favors.
Absolutely brilliant. Hillary Clinton was taking money in exchange for favors not in the American people’s interest, but to line her own pockets. She did say she was broke after leaving the White House right?
Share this BRILLIANT Smackdown Donald Trump Laid on Hillary Clinton!
H/T: Red State