A Scout Master looking to raise money for scholarships did something either rather courageous or stupid. He ate 23 ghost peppers to help fundraising efforts.
As you can see in the video below, the Scout Master ate the entire jar of ghost peppers. These are the 7th hottest peppers in the world and he had 23 of them!
This video is safe to watch. He takes it like a real champ!
He was sick for 24 hours afterwards, but it was all in the name of a good cause. I wonder what kind of badge he earned for this? It seems like a dude challenge that might have gone wrong!
He fared a lot better than the teen girls who ate Carolina Reapers and then chugged water. One of them had an asthma attack!
Share this if you support the Boy Scouts!